A gem I've enjoyed for the past couple of years is a newsletter from Laura L. Carlson from Information Technology Systems and Services at the University of Minnesota Duluth. I don't really remember how I came across it, but it's a text-only email newsletter that is always filled to the brim with the latest web development resources.
They are sent from resources that are posted onto their web design references site.
Some of the categories you'll find each issue include:
- 01: ACCESSIBILITY.
- 02: BOOKS.
- 03: CASCADING STYLE SHEETS.
- 04: EVALUATION & TESTING.
- 05: EVENTS.
- 06: MISCELLANEOUS.
- 07: NAVIGATION.
- 08: TOOLS.
- 09: USABILITY.
To subscribe via email:
- Address an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The word "subscribe" must appear in the subject area
- Leave the "body" area blank.
- Delete any signature or anything else from the body of the message.