I encourage everyone to research whether or not a degree or certification in UX (or something related) makes sense, and to attend conferences and meetups in other locations when possible. If you have already made the decision to pursue classes here is a handy list for those living in or nearby Pennsylvania. We aren’t terribly far from many resources in NYC or DC, but this list focuses on resources more local (or online) than those options.
- General Assembly
- M.S. in User Experience and Interaction Design Phila
- Treehouse Courses
- PhD Program In Human-Computer Interaction
- American Graphics Institute, Phila
- UX Certification from CA State Online
- Seems there is a Delaware Valley Chapter for UXPA, outdated but could surely be revived with interest.
- MS in Interactive Media Online
- UIE Virtual Seminars
- UX Mastery
April 6, 2016 UX Basics Workshop in Lancaster
I'll be holding a UX Basics Workshop for Ladies, Technically speaking. All are welcome!