IoT Mobile App
While partnering with a development company, I worked on a mobile IoT application design for a well established industry that was just starting to get online. Controlling physical systems from a digital interface requires walking a fine line of familiar with expectations from a consumer on how digital apps function on their preferred platform.
Some of the challenges I helped to address /implement on the team were:
- UI Color considerations for screens in bright sunlight situations
- Prototyping solution for rapid client and user feedback
- Direct communication with client
- Wireframes to communicate intent and shared understanding
- Translating years of field terminology and tasks into the digital UI